Seesy brings personality into the hiring process. Video applications and video job adverts allow candidates and hiring managers to be expressive, to show who they really are and to get a deep sense of who each other are before setting up meetings based on a CV often written by a third party.
Knowing the hiring process hadn’t changed from a one dimensional, impersonal, and biased solution that’s century’s old, we set out to use and embrace technology and modern social communication, and that’s how Seesy was born.
The Marketing Director is responsible for all activities that drive brand awareness resulting in app downloads and usage of the service by consumers and corporate clients.
You will need experience of utilising all marketing and advertising channels to position the Seesy brand as the innovative, helpful, disruptor in the sector, have an understanding and experience of positioning an intermediary matching app into the age-appropriate group (dating, property, automotive, recruitment) and base management of consumers and corporates via email and in app communication.
Your day to day:
- You will be responsible for creating and building the Seesy brand and driving the download and engagement of clients in the app
- Multi channel marketing and advertising campaign creation
- Manage external Social Media agency
- Hire and manage team members
- Creation and management of acquisition strategy & retargeting campaigns for our target markets
- Planning and management of the budget while ensuring the achievement of objectives
- Optimisation of our app presence in the App Store & Google Play Store (ASO)
- Work with product and design teams to improve customer experience from visiting the App Store/Play Store to become a fully activated user.
- Development of new assets and creative concepts for various channels, such as Facebook or Instagram
- Continuous conceptual and strategic development of Sessy’s app activities
- Keeping up to date with market and trends in the app environment
- Own delivery and execution from developing roadmap, OKRS to campaigns creation, optimisation, and measurement.
- Analyse performance and run experiments to inform campaigns and conversion optimisation and develop test and learn plans to optimise campaigns performance.
What we would like to see from you:
- Experience in performance marketing with a focus on app marketing, managing mobile apps paid campaigns
- Someone who can push the boundaries of marketing for an iconic technology brand
- Strong analytical skills and thinking
- Experience in using performance marketing tools such as Google or Adobe Analytics, Google Ads or the Facebook Business Manager
- High level of communication skills and assertiveness
- Management and Hiring experience
- Proactivity, confident demeanour and independent working style
- The ability to thrive in an environment with a high level of autonomy and responsibility.
- A strong user focus and a will to profoundly understand the needs, barriers and motivations of different target groups.
- Obsession with delivering excellence