Social Media Manager
Seesy brings personality into the hiring process. Video applications and video job adverts allow candidates and hiring managers to be expressive, to show who they really are and to get a deep sense of who each other are before setting up meetings based on a CV often written by a third party.
Knowing the hiring process hadn’t changed from a one dimensional, impersonal, and biased solution that’s century’s old, we set out to use and embrace technology and modern social communication, and that’s how Seesy was born.
We are looking for a Social Media Guru to help shape the next phase in our incredible journey.
The main responsibilities will be:
- Leading social media planning and strategy to extend organic social reach, engagement and lead generation. Including Facebook, Instagram, Reddit, Twitter, YouTube, and other social platforms
- Managing the execution of the global social media plan, with a focus on diversity and inclusion
- Identifying and testing new, innovative ways of engaging the target audience
- Planning, liaison, and coordination with influencers
- Coordinate day to day editorial content calendar executions including copywriting, asset coordination, and publishing to all relevant brand social channels
- Experience with social community management and ability to maintain the brand’s social voice, tone, and style when interacting with the community
- Implement effective, scalable social media management tools and processes
- Lead the creation of community focused campaigns that drive acquisition, retention, engagement, and brand goals for Seesy
- Lead the social execution of GTM (go-to-market) campaigns, working with the director of marketing to deliver a social campaign aligned to business and campaigns.
We’d be excited if you have:
- Proven experience managing organic activity on social media
- Have some level of community management experience
- Can demonstrate skills in graphic design (Adobe Creative Cloud)
- like being creative, adventurous and innovative and can show us examples
- A great eye for detail and are highly organised
- The ability and are able to handle a fast paced, sometimes ambiguous environment
- Experienced managing partner relationships with the ability to balance both the commercial and relationship aspects of the engagement